2011年8月25日星期四

Experience to Learn Chinese at Bridge School


 I’d like to share my experience to learn Chinese process with Chinese learners, When I started learning Mandarine, I got totally overwhelmed. Walked away with a massive headache and overload after every lesson. There's so many new things to learn that it's a huge wall to climb: Pinyin, Characters, Pronounciation, tones (what the #$% is that?), different sentence structure, same word being verb, noun, adverb etc etc.. I bought many Chinese learning books and order Chinese courses online, but still I think I need more.

And I know that the best way to learn one language is to have language environments, so I choose to learn Chinese in Beijing, for I want to learn standard mandarin here, and I searched lots of Chinese language school in Beijing on net, and at last I choose the Bridge School China, which is one of the best Chinese Language School in China to teach foreigners mandarin professional, include one-to-one Chinese courses.

The school bases its emphasis on accelerated learning with small classes and its outstanding language curriculum. You can choose your mandarin courses according to your levels and requires, also Chinese teachers will give you useful advices for you.

Moreover, Bridge School provides foreigner Chinese learners many jobs and opportunities as well, I decide to stay in Beijing, for I love China, and want to learn more, you know that, after graduation, you are still one learner to the society.

I love Bridge School, and my days to learn mandarin here is real happy, I made many foreign and Chinese friends here, and we study Chinese together, and sometimes traveling around Beijing together, remember, travel is one important way to learn Chinese.

Sources from http://www.bridgeschoolchina.com/showcorner.asp?id=421

没有评论:

发表评论