2011年8月21日星期日

Share something about how to study Chinese

Many years ago a lot of people thought that learning Chinese is hard work, but after I got beijing and begain to learn Chinese in beijing ,the Chinese school in beijing all the students here can system learn mandarin chourse in beijing,then I find a new way about how to learn Chinese, learning Chinese became easy.

I’m a Chinese who didn’t really get interested in learning Chinese until I got beijing. I took some mandarin training in beijing for a year and I learned quite a bit. I also find other way to learn Chinese in beijing, for example taking class with many students in classroom. ,and I had to learn Chinese in beijng on my own. I find I must learn step by step to get mandarin training in beijing, such as Chinese for beginners, is the first step.

没有评论:

发表评论