2011年9月5日星期一

How to Become Chinese Citizenship


 Are you learning Chinese in Beijing, are you wondering how to become Chinese citizenship in China? Do you have the similar situation with them?

“I am learning Chinese in Beijing, and I do love Chinese, so I think can I become Chinese citizenship…”

“I am an American, and I have been living in China for 2 years.  Though I love America, I do not intend to go back.  I like it here. Perhaps there is many reasons, from the basic lifestyle, to political. I am interested in becoming a Chinese citizen... that is, giving up my American citizenship and passport, and becoming "Chinese". I plan to marry a Chinese next year. Does anyone know if this is possible, and if so, what the procedure is?”

...Details at How to Become Chinese Citizenship.

http://www.bridgeschoolchina.com

没有评论:

发表评论