2011年9月15日星期四

Review on Learn Chinese in Beijing

 I learn Chinese for three years, and I come to China to learn Chinese in the capital city Beijing for one year, I think my Chinese improves a lot. I enjoy Chinese songs, novels, movies and traveling over China, now I’d like to share my experience to learn Chinese in China, Review on Learning Chinese in Beijing

1) Choose the right City to learn Chinese
Beijing is the best, people speak mandarin. Shanghai, only for having a look, too international, not authentic China, and the people speak crankish language, even Chinese can’t understand. As the capital city of China, Beijing represents china, and Beijing can provide you the best mandarin environments for you to learn Chinese.

Moreover, there are many places of interests in Beijing such as the Great Wall for you to visit, and various Beijing foods for you to enjoy.
...
Details at Review on Learn Chinese in Beijing

没有评论:

发表评论