2011年9月28日星期三

Learning Chinese is Like A Mysterious Journey

 I began to learn Chinese two years ago, and I found Chinese is so interesting, so I decided to learn Chinese in Beijing last year, and right now I am learning Chinese at Bridge School in Beijing. I think learning Chinese is like a mysterious journey, you have so many things to learn, to see, to explore.

Learning Chinese is not just learning Chinese Pinyin, Chinese Characters, and Chinese phrase. We have a lot of things to explore, learning Chinese culture will help you learn better Chinese, for culture belongs to language, and cultures will motivate your will of learning Chinese too.

...

Sources from Learning Chinese is Like A Mysterious Journey

Keywords: Learn Chinese in Beijing, Chinese school in Beijing, mandarin course in Beijing, mandarin training in Beijing

没有评论:

发表评论